* REGISTRATION IS OPEN! *
** INCLUDES UNIFORM (PLAYER KEEPS) AND EQUIPMENT (FOR SEASON ONLY). (CLEATS NOT PROVIDED) **
* INCLUDES SPIRIT PACK (CHEERLEADER KEEPS) - UNIFORM, WARMUPS, SHOES, SOCKS, BOWS AND POMS *
Do you love football? Do you love working with kids of all ages, skill levels and abilities to develop youth into successful student athletes and teammates?
AJFCA is building our coaching staff for the 2021 season. Each year all coaches (returning or new) must submit a letter of interest for coaching. All individuals are subject to interview process and background check.
Age levels: 6U, 8U, 10U and 12U
Submit your letter of interest including background and applicable experience as well as contact information to: email@example.com
Please be sure to include the age level in which you are interested!
2017 LEAGUE CHAMPIONS! SOPHOMORE DIVISION
INTERESTED IN SPONSORING YOUTH SPORTS OR HAVING YOUR COMPANY SPONSOR? Click on the form below!
We are looking for community sponsors for our youth football and cheer program! We strive to provide the opportunity for youth access to sports and need your help to provide additional scholarship funds and updated equipment!
All donations/contributions are tax deductible!
Auburn Panthers Junior Football and Cheer has been part of the Auburn community for years, dating back to the 1970's. As a non-profit organization, we are committed to serving the youth and families of Auburn and all surrounding areas.
Our mission is to provide opportunities to develop youth athletes both on and off the field; and to encourage growth, skill, leadership, teamwork and strengthen our local community. We implore our youth to put academics first as the most key factor to being a successful student athlete is being a student first!
Our Panther Family is strong and full of pride for not only our program but for our City and Community. Throughout the year, we are involved in being active members and supporters of our community through participating in events and programs as well as volunteering and lending a hand whenever we can.
We are proud to be part of one of the most competitive and premier Leagues in the Northwest as a Franchise within Northwest Premier Junior Football and Cheer.
We look forward to another amazing year with our community and welcome you all to the Panther Family!
LIKE AND FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
For the most current information, upcoming events and photos, check us out on Facebook!
AJFCA is a proud member of NW Premier Junior Football and Cheer!
The uniform deposit of $100 (football) and $200.00 (cheer) is non-refundable. This deposit covers the costs of personalized uniforms for each participant with name/number and as they are personalized are considered custom ordered and are non-refundable.
Per our Article IX of our By Laws, the AJFCA refund policy is:
If a participant requests a refund before July 15th of a given year, the monies due for refund are determined by the following sliding scale:
· Request received in April through May the refund will be $150.00 only if registration was paid in full. Deposit is non-refundable.
· Request received in June through July 15th the refund will be $100.00 only if registration was paid in full. Deposit is non-refundable.
· Request received after July 15th will not be eligible for a refund. Please understand that the league purchases equipment and fills team rosters based on our sign-ups.
· All refunds are due within seven (7) days of the return of all AJFCA equipment. Any fees due to the AFJCA for damaged or lost equipment may be subtracted from any refund at the discretion of the Board of Directors.